Autor Tópico: O Clássico on April 2  (Lida 2107 vezes)

Offline jtudeski

• Superior
O Clássico on April 2
01/Fev/17, 23:48
Hello

I'm from Budapest, Hungary and I'll be traveling to Lisbon to watch the world cup qualifier on March 25 and will stay in Portugal for the following week too. I've been supporting Porto since 1995, when Ferencváros legend Péter Lipcsei joined the club. I'm planning to go to Benfica vs Porto on April 2 and I wanna be with the Porto fans and I have some questions:

How should I buy my ticket? I assume the guest tickets will be sold out quickly. Should I get a ticket from the Benfica website or personally at the ticket office (too late?), for the guest area? Or are the tickets for Porto fans sold by FC Porto in Porto? I'll spend a couple of days in Porto before the game, so I could pick it up there. If I can't get a ticket for the guest area, I'll probably just get a normal ticket and try to keep quiet :)
I assume all tickets will be sold out quickly for this big game, right? Are there are restrictions? In Hungary for example, you have to pre-register to buy tickets. Is it safe in Lisbon to go to the game with a Porto shirt?

Any advice or tips are highly appreciated :)

Força Porto Allez!

Offline nuno queiros

• Tribuna
Re: O Clássico on April 2
01/Fev/17, 23:56
@miguel, can you help this friend?

Offline miguel

• Tribuna Presidencial
02/Fev/17, 11:28
Hello

I'm from Budapest, Hungary and I'll be traveling to Lisbon to watch the world cup qualifier on March 25 and will stay in Portugal for the following week too. I've been supporting Porto since 1995, when Ferencváros legend Péter Lipcsei joined the club. I'm planning to go to Benfica vs Porto on April 2 and I wanna be with the Porto fans and I have some questions:

How should I buy my ticket? I assume the guest tickets will be sold out quickly. Should I get a ticket from the Benfica website or personally at the ticket office (too late?), for the guest area? Or are the tickets for Porto fans sold by FC Porto in Porto? I'll spend a couple of days in Porto before the game, so I could pick it up there. If I can't get a ticket for the guest area, I'll probably just get a normal ticket and try to keep quiet :)
I assume all tickets will be sold out quickly for this big game, right? Are there are restrictions? In Hungary for example, you have to pre-register to buy tickets. Is it safe in Lisbon to go to the game with a Porto shirt?

Força Porto Allez!

Hello.

There is no problem walking with a Porto shirt in Lisbon.

However If it's a game day, it is better to prevent and go casual. Put the shirt in stadium or when you look another Porto fans.

About tickets, try through the supporters or through site Porto contacts.

Offline jtudeski

• Superior
02/Fev/17, 13:13
Hello.

There is no problem walking with a Porto shirt in Lisbon.

However If it's a game day, it is better to prevent and go casual. Put the shirt in stadium or when you look another Porto fans.

About tickets, try through the supporters or through site Porto contacts.

Thank you Miguel! What do you mean by "try through the supporters"? Talk to Porto supporters before the game or when I'm in Porto?

Offline miguel

• Tribuna Presidencial
02/Fev/17, 14:12
Thank you Miguel! What do you mean by "try through the supporters"? Talk to Porto supporters before the game or when I'm in Porto?

If you go to Porto, buy the ticket in the Stadium. If you want to go with the supporters, try to talk with them to know how and where they will meet for the rival's stadium.

By default they always go safely to the opponent's stadium.

Offline jtudeski

• Superior
02/Fev/17, 14:18
If you go to Porto, buy the ticket in the Stadium. If you want to go with the supporters, try to talk with them to know how and where they will meet for the rival's stadium.

By default they always go safely to the opponent's stadium.

Muito obrigado!

Offline ryback

• Tribuna Presidencial
14/Fev/17, 16:35
Muito obrigado!

@jtudeski
So nice !
An Hungarian supporter from FCPorto
Wish u can enjoy also porto city  ( so nice and beautifull  ) and enjoy tipical food from north like francesinha :)
And of course the most important one , hope everyone can see a victory from fc porto against our main rival benfica.
Enjoy :)

Offline jtudeski

• Superior
15/Fev/17, 13:19
@jtudeski
So nice !
An Hungarian supporter from FCPorto
Wish u can enjoy also porto city  ( so nice and beautifull  ) and enjoy tipical food from north like francesinha :)
And of course the most important one , hope everyone can see a victory from fc porto against our main rival benfica.
Enjoy :)

Thank you! I've tried francesinha in Brussels in a Portuguese restaurant, but I'm looking forward to having it in Porto :)
Let's beat benfica and win the championship!

Offline administrador

• Administrador
  • Bancada central
27/Mar/17, 16:38
Hello

Força Porto Allez!

jtudeski,

It seems you cannot easily buy the tickets in Porto to see the match. I hope you can still buy them elsewhere. Let us know if you are lucky enough to get the tickets :)

FORÇA PORTO!

Offline zapan

• Bancada central
04/Mai/18, 23:39
Hello

Força Porto Allez!

Hi. I do hope you had the chance to go and see the match.

Unforgettable moment 😁

Offline Tó Madeira

• Bancada lateral
05/Jun/18, 00:20
Thank you! I've tried francesinha in Brussels in a Portuguese restaurant, but I'm looking forward to having it in Porto :)
Let's beat benfica and win the championship!

How was it? the game turned out alright in the end eh?