Actualidade internacional

LuccaLisboa

Tribuna
5 Agosto 2013
Aqui é onde se comenta a actualidade dos mais variados países, entre os quais aqueles países que actualmente têm na sua governação elementos adeptos do fascismo e suas variantes, designadamente a Espanha, os Estados Unidos, entre outros.
Vai ler a história do rapper espanhol e vê o que é viver em ódio absoluto

Philipp

Tribuna Presidencial
25 Janeiro 2015
Conquistas
  • José Mourinho
Parece que os apoiantes do Trump descobriram agora aquilo que os EUA é. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Enviado do meu SM-T865 através do Tapatalk

Cheue

12 Maio 2016
Conquistas

WASHINGTON—Acting in his unofficial role as “consoler-in-chief,” President Joe Biden took some time Friday to comfort the families of those lost in yesterday’s airstrike with an eloquent speech on the challenges of living with heartbreaking loss. “Take it from me, folks, I know just how difficult it is to have those you love most taken from you suddenly and without warning,” said Biden, his voice dropping with obvious emotion as he spoke about the overwhelming power of grief to shape people’s lives. “The world can seem like a cruel place sometimes when a senseless, tragic act like this happens to a family member, but I want you to know, and I hope you can take some solace in this, you will make it through this. The pain and the sorrow never leave, but, in time, you can learn to live with the anguish, and you can learn to embrace those loved ones you have left all the more.” Biden added that his heart broke anew each time he pictured all those who would die from airstrikes in the next four years.

bertobrb

Tribuna Presidencial
25 Maio 2019
Conquistas
  • Alfredo Quintana
Qual e o problema?

Bombardear terroristas?

''Millions of people living in the war zones have also been displaced by war. The US post-9/11 wars have forcibly displaced at least 37 million people in and from Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, the Philippines, Libya, and Syria.This number exceeds the total displaced by every war since 1900, except World War II.''

Reações: Dragao_man e Hulk27

bertobrb

Tribuna Presidencial
25 Maio 2019
Conquistas
  • Alfredo Quintana
''Só estamos a defender os americanos que estão a invadir o vosso país à força.''

incrivel

Bancada lateral
14 Maio 2018

''Millions of people living in the war zones have also been displaced by war. The US post-9/11 wars have forcibly displaced at least 37 million people in and from Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, the Philippines, Libya, and Syria.This number exceeds the total displaced by every war since 1900, except World War II.''
Sim, a guerra é mesmo assim.

Bom dia.

• Haha
Reações: bertobrb

PDuarte

Tribuna Presidencial
16 Maio 2017

WASHINGTON—Acting in his unofficial role as “consoler-in-chief,” President Joe Biden took some time Friday to comfort the families of those lost in yesterday’s airstrike with an eloquent speech on the challenges of living with heartbreaking loss. “Take it from me, folks, I know just how difficult it is to have those you love most taken from you suddenly and without warning,” said Biden, his voice dropping with obvious emotion as he spoke about the overwhelming power of grief to shape people’s lives. “The world can seem like a cruel place sometimes when a senseless, tragic act like this happens to a family member, but I want you to know, and I hope you can take some solace in this, you will make it through this. The pain and the sorrow never leave, but, in time, you can learn to live with the anguish, and you can learn to embrace those loved ones you have left all the more.” Biden added that his heart broke anew each time he pictured all those who would die from airstrikes in the next four years.
o gajo que ordenou o bombardeamento está a tentar confortar as vitimas?

"The world can seem like a cruel place sometimes when a senseless, tragic act like this happens to a family member, but I want you to know, and I hope you can take some solace in this, you will make it through this."

isto é gozo?

Cheue

12 Maio 2016
Conquistas
o gajo que ordenou o bombardeamento está a tentar confortar as vitimas?

"The world can seem like a cruel place sometimes when a senseless, tragic act like this happens to a family member, but I want you to know, and I hope you can take some solace in this, you will make it through this."

isto é gozo?
é a gozar sim.