Oficiais
Diogo Costa
João C/Pepe/Danilo/Nuno M
Otávio/Neves/Vitinha/Rafael Leão
Ronaldo/André S

hadeskabir

Tribuna
29 Abril 2019
To be honest, Piers, it's something that I don't understand. It's the new coaches that are coming around, they think they find the last Coca Cola in the desert... I don't understand the football that invents many, many years.

“But I respect any coach, every different approach, different opinions, different mentality, but some points I don't agree with. I've always been besides the best coaches in the world: Zidane and Ancelotti, Mourinho, Fernando Santos, Allegri… So I have some experience because I learned from them.

“And when you see some coaches that are coming, that they want the revolution [in] football, I don’t agree, I have my opinion. They agree or they don't - they disagree, but it's part of the business because at the end of the day, I'm in a club to win, and with my experience, I want to help. Like always, and some coaches that don't accept you and, you know, it's part of the job.”

hadeskabir

Tribuna
29 Abril 2019
uma coisa que me surpreende é ele falar do mourinho de forma positiva ao meter no lote dos melhores treinadores do mundo.. pensei q eles estavam de relacoes cortadas

sirmister

Tribuna Presidencial
21 Março 2008
Conquistas
  • Março/22
  • Abril/19
Gostei muito da primeira parte da entrevista do Ronaldo.
Foi excelente a entrevista.

e o que ele diz sobre a mentalidade dos jogadores do MU está a vista de todos, nos ultimos anos contrataram centenas de milhão de euros em jogadores manientos e egocentricos, com o Pogba á cabeça.

Reações: PO e Bitaites

Paulinho McLaren

Agenda Stradivarius repele todos os otários !
4 Agosto 2021
Conquistas
  • Julho/22
  • Sérgio Conceição
  • Hulk
  • Kostadinov

Lucho75

Tribuna Presidencial
31 Outubro 2015
Conquistas
  • Lucho González
  • Campeão Nacional 19/20
«Sou carismático, sou a fruta que as pessoas querem morder»: tudo o que foi dito por Ronaldo a Piers Morgan

Se não tiver pevides, o Calado chama-lhe um " figo"

Aposto que o Sirmister é uma dessas pessoas.

• Haha
Reações: Nuno1979 e Vinha